University Honors Program
Competitive applicants should be in the position to complete their Honors degree requirements in their major in approximately two academic years.
Application Deadline: February 28
Students must meet ALL of the following criteria:
- A cumulative GPA of 3.5 or above in all college-level coursework
- A rigorous curriculum overall in the major
- Commitment to completing honors work in the major
- Completion of 60 earned semester hours by the end of the semester in which the student is applying
- Completion of most general education requirements by the end of the semester in which the student is applying
All application materials must be submitted by February 28
** Applicants to the Mandel Honors College must be pursuing their first Bachelor's degree. Students who already hold a Bachelor's degree are ineligible for consideration.
** The Mandel Honors College only admits students to programs once a year for Fall semester.